Click here to download the Ambulatory Surgery Center Brochure
Click here to download the Patient Bill of Rights and Durable Power of Attorney
Ambulatory Surgery Center is a newly constructed out-patient surgical facility with fully
equipped operating rooms and comfortable recovery/observation areas,
conveniently located in the lower level clinic.
The Ambulatory Surgery Center's range of services include:
- Only state-of-the-art equipment is utilized.
- Surgical procedures are performed by highly skilled surgeons and a
sensitive, professional staff.
- Anesthesia services are provided by a certified registered nurse
anesthetist under the supervision of the center's director and the
- Patient recovery is facilitated in the comfort of your home.
- Home recovery allows for greatly reduced costs and savings in time
away from work, school, family and friends.
- A relaxed, comfortable environment meets the extra special needs
- ENT - ear tubes, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, sinuses, closed nasal reductions,
- ENDOSCOPY - Esophagogastroscopy, colonoscopy, flexible
- GENERAL SURGERY - Hernia repair, laparoscopic cholecystectomy,
appendectomy, breast biopsy, excisional biopsy of skin lesions, masses, insertion of port-a-cath, varicose vein closure (VNUS), hemorrhoidectomy, carpal tunnel, epidural flood, etc.
- OB/GYN - D&C, hysteroscopy, tubal ligation, diagnostic laparoscopy, urinary incontinence procedures, uterine ablation
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- PULMONOLOGY - Bronchoscopy
- UROLOGY - Cystoscopy, hydrocele, prostate biopsy, vasectomy, circumcision
©2011 Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. All rights reserved.