The study of hearing disorders and the rehabilitation of persons
with hearing impairments.
- Comprehensive audiologic evaluation with diagnostic hearing
testing including central auditory function tests.
- Hearing tests and rehabilitative services for individuals of
- Hearing conservation program conducted according to OSHA
guidelines and including:
- Baseline audiometry
- Serial audiograms
- Threshold shift monitoring
- Hearing history questionnaire
- Customized ear protection fabrication and measurement
- Ear inspection
- Medical referrals available when infection, wax or medical
- Noise counseling for occupational and recreational noise
- Multi-line hearing
instrument dispensing, fitting and follow-up. The hearing aids are
multichannel and computer programmable hearing instruments including
digitally programmable hearing aids. Starkey
TM, GN Resound
TM, Sonic Innovation
- Analysis and cleaning of hearing aids.
- Computer monitoring of hearing aid performances.
- Hearing aid batteries, ear molds, hearing aid repair; service and
- Dizziness evaluation.
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing: analysis of cochlear hair cell health.
- Home Care hearing aid maintenance checks for homebound patients.
- Educational presentations are available for individuals or groups.
©2011 Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. All rights reserved.