The Yankton Medical Clinic laboratory is staffed with experienced
laboratory technologists, technicians, and phlebotomists who perform
tests leading to pertinent information for physicians which are
utilized in diagnosis and treatment. Over 500,000 tests are
performed annually with uncompromising speed and accuracy.
- Analysis of the chemical and cellular components found in body
- Identification of bacteria, fungus and viruses that cause illness.
- Monitor medication levels.
- Measurement of hormone levels.
- Measurement of cancer markers.
- Measurement of immune status such as Hepatitis B and Rubella.
- Specialized testing available through multiple reference
On-Site Employee Health Screenings
- Results reported either the same day or within 24 hours.
- Collections for complete blood counts (CBC), triglycerides,
cholesterol, glucose, high density lipoproteins, low density
lipoproteins, and others as requested by the employer or organization.
Urine Drug Screen Collections
- E-Screen provider with same day results on negative non-DOT specimens.
- Provided in the clinic from 8 am to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
and 8:30 am to 11:30 am Saturday. Post accident drug screens may be
collected at the Yankton Medical Clinic ConvenientCare Clinic during
regular office hours.
- Provided at the work-site for groups of employees.
- Collections maintain the same level of priority as all Yankton
Medical Clinic patients.
- Multiple restroom facilities for collections.
- SAMHSA collection procedure used for all substance abuse testing.
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
formerly NIDA) approved testing laboratories are utilized for all
Breath Alcohol Testing
Hair Drug Screen Testing
- Provided during the same hours as the urine drug screen
- Certified breath alcohol technicians perform the testing.
- Provided during the same hours as the urine drug screen collections.
©2011 Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. All rights reserved.