Hematology / Oncology
For appointments: 605-665-1722
- Diagnosis and treatment of tumors and cancerous conditions and diseases of the blood
- Coordinating a team approach for cancer treatment including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation and hormone therapy
- Chemotherapy prepared and administered on-site and in comfortable surroundings
- Treatment availability for cancers of all kinds
- Confidential patient education
- Personalized patient care
- Jr. - Sr. Medical Student Elective
- Infusion Therapy
- Newly constructed, state-of-the-art infusion center
- Offering a wide variety of infusion services including:
- IV Antibiotics and other IV medications
Purva Sharma, M.D.
MD: Ross University School of Medicine, Rosseau, Dominica, West Indies
Residency - Internal Medicine: Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Fellowship - Transfusion Medicine/Blood Banking: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Geisel School of Medicine
Fellowship - Hematology/Oncology: University of Vermont School of Medicine, University of Vermont Medical Center.
Mary Lee Villanueva, M.D.
Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Oncology and Hematology
MD: University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine - Vermillion, S.D.
Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, Neb.
Fellowship: Hematology/Oncology - University of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, Neb.
Associate Professor- University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine - Vermillion, S.D.
Whitney Delforge, CNP, MSN
Master’s Degree: Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Ind.
Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Ind.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
International Society of Clinical Densitometry: Certified Clinical Densitometrist
Advanced Trauma Life Support
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Trauma Nursing Core Course
Jeanne Kaiser, RN, BSN, OCN
Oncology Nurse Navigator