Hearing loss can affect people of all ages. It’s never too early to have a hearing screening.
Hearing Aid Evaluation, Selection and Fitting
We take our time finding the “best” hearing aids for each and every patient. We perform a thorough needs assessment and recommend the style and technology level that fits your hearing, social and financial needs. Hearing aids are a prosthetic device intended to supplement your listening needs. Hearing aids do not correct underlying hearing loss and may not be right for everyone. We offer an eight week trial period to experience, adjust to and decide if hearing aids are right for you (payment due at the time of the fitting). Medicare does not cover the cost of hearing aids. Most private health insurance plans do not cover hearing aids but we will work with you on the claims process if requested.
- Hearing tests and rehabilitative services for individuals of all ages
- Hearing conservation program conducted according to OSHA guidelines and including
Multi-line hearing instrument dispensing, fitting and follow-up. The hearing aids are multichannel and computer programmable hearing instruments including digitally programmable hearing aids.
- Baseline audiometry
- Serial audiograms
- Threshold shift monitoring
- Hearing history questionnaire
- Customized ear protection fabrication and measurement
- Ear inspection
- Medical referrals available when infection, wax or medical problems exist
- Noise counseling for occupational and recreational noise exposure
- Contact Occupational Medicine for more information
- Analysis and cleaning of hearing aids
- Computer monitoring of hearing aid performances
- Hearing aid batteries, ear molds, hearing aid repair; service and supplies
- Dizziness evaluation
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing: analysis of cochlear hair cell health
- Educational presentations are available for individuals or groups
Let us help you get the most out of life, schedule your hearing screening today.