Influenza (flu) can be a serious illness especially in those with weakened immune systems or are too young to receive the flu vaccine. Take steps to protect yourself and those in our community by getting your annual flu vaccine. The vaccine, in combination with good hygiene habits, will help keep you and those you love healthy this flu season.
Pull In – Stay Put
Yankton Medical Clinic
West patient parking lot
1104 W. 8th St.
Yankton, SD 57078
Wednesday, September 29
3 – 6 p.m.
Thursday, September 30
3 – 6 p.m.
Thursday, October 7
4 – 7 p.m.
Our convenient drive-thru process gets you on your way without the hassle of getting out of your car. Follow these easy steps:
- Enter the Yankton Medical Clinic West employee parking lot from 9th St.
- Proceed to the first station to register. To keep the line moving, it is recommended that you fill out a registration form, in advance, for each person receiving an influenza vaccination. Registration forms can be found online or are available in the entryway of the clinic.
- Pull forward to the next station to received further instructions.
- Without leaving your vehicle, receive your flu shot.
- Follow the cones and exit the parking lot area onto 8th Street.
Flu vaccines are available to everyone over the age of 6 months. Each vaccination is $50, the High-dose vaccination price varies, and insurance billing is available. Be sure to bring your insurance information with you. We accept most major insurance including, but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, Dakotacare, Avera and Sanford plans.Download Registration Form
Descargar formulario de registro