The goal of our oncology nurse navigator is to ease the burden on patients and their loved ones. Our oncology nurse navigator helps patients navigate their diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship, and it gives them a sense of control during this crucial time.
Your nurse navigator will:
- Follow your care from diagnosis, to treatment, to survivorship.
- Provide support, answer questions and clarify information you have received in order to help you make an informed decision about your healthcare.
- Help alleviate anxiety, stress and other physical and emotional challenges you may face during your cancer journey.
- Connect you and your family to national and community services.
- Recognize barriers to care and link patients, caregivers and families with needed follow-up services.
Your nurse navigator is committed to understanding your needs and assisting you as a continuous point of contact throughout the different phases of your treatment.
To Schedule: 605-665-6969