It is important to continue addressing your ongoing health care needs. Continue to schedule your regular appointments or contact your provider. We are working together to address your needs during this time and keep you and your family healthy.
We understand that information changes quickly and you may feel uneasy or anxious. You can trust that the clinic is following the latest recommendations from the South Dakota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Precautions have been put in place at the clinic that includes:
- Phone screening of patients before scheduling appointments.
- Screening everyone who enters the clinic for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff is wearing appropriate protective equipment.
- Exam rooms are available based on patient condition.
- Telephone visits are available.
- E-visits will be an appointment option soon.
- Three registration stations are located on the main floor of Yankton Medical Clinic to promote social distancing.
Call volume to the clinic can be high and callers may experience a delay. As an alternative, you may use the Patient Portal to send a non-urgent message to your provider or schedule an appointment. If you need a Patient Portal account, ask any receptionist or call the portal desk Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 605-665-6229.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. remains open and we are here for your health care needs.