It provides an introduction to the health care environment including patient’s rights.
The program helps participants further develop their interest and insight into a variety of career options in the fields of health and medicine.
Applicants will complete an application form and undergo a screening process. A limited number of applicants will be accepted each quarter.
- Sign Confidentiality Policy
- HIPAA Training and Examination
- Review Medical Mentorship Program Student Guidelines
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. job shadow and career exploration requirements:
- Will be at the convenience of Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. and staff.
- Will be limited to students and parties pursuing medical/health careers.
- Some specialties are not available for shadowing including oncology and OB/GYN