Enroll in the Patient Portal
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or your local emergency number for immediate assistance.
Our patient portal offers better communication between you and your physician through convenient, secure online access from your web-enabled device- whether in the comfort and privacy of your home, office or on the go, with no app download necessary.
Sending messages to your provider can be done at any time through the patient portal.
Through the patient portal you’ll be able to:
- Request appointments
- View medications
- Request a medication renewal
- Retrieve immunization history
- Review allergies & health history
- Send your provider a message or ask a question
- View visit summaries
- Update health information
- Complete forms
- Radiology reports are available by request
- Access your medical record and those of your dependents
- Lab Tests are available in the following ways. Contact us for more details:
- When a provider signs off and sends it to the portal
- After the encounter locks (14 days)
- The patient generates a health summary on demand
- Update notification preferences for:
- Appointment reminders
- New appointments
- New medications
- New messages
Enrollment will be required even if you had an account with the previous portal. It’s quick and easy. Request a portal invitation from any receptionist or from the portal help desk by calling 605-665-7841 ext 2229
- Click the link in the invitation email
- Create a username and password
- Access your account
If you haven’t accessed your portal account in a while or don’t have one now that’s ok, just verify your email with anyone on our staff at the clinic and we will send you an invitation email.
If you have any questions about the patient portal, enrolling or accessing your information, the patient portal help desk is available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. by calling 605-665-7841 ext. 2229 or ask any staff member.Patient Portal Q & A
LOGIN TO ACCESS