Our patient portal offers better communication between you and your physician’s office through convenient, secure online access from your computer – whether in the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
Sending messages to your provider can be done at any time through the patient portal. The portal is staffed and monitored for messages Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Through the portal you’ll be able to:
- Request appointments
- View medications
- Request a medication renewal
- Retrieve immunization history
- Review allergies
- Send your provider a message
- Request copies of test reports*
- Request radiology reports*
- Update health information
- Update notification preferences for:
- Appointment reminders
- New appointments
- New medications
- New messages
*Reports are available once the physician signs the report.
Request Patient Portal Access
To request access and create a Patient Portal account, ask any receptionist for a PIN to register. You can also call our Patient Portal desk at 605-665-6229 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and request a PIN.