A diverse program of occupational health care services designed to partner with employers of all sizes to meet their work-related medical needs. This program is led by the expertise of the family medicine providers in collaboration with medical specialties to help employers keep their employees safe, well, and productive in today’s workforce.
- Easy access
- Quicker, more cost-effective alternative to the emergency room for non-emergency injuries
- A family medicine provider is on-call during regular clinic hours for quick treatment of injuries or illnesses that need immediate attention
Physical Exams and Evaluations
- Appointments required for physicals & evaluations
- Pre-placement/post job offer
- Periodic/Health maintenance
- Respiratory medical clearance including:
- Vital capacity
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
Substance Abuse Screening
- No appointment necessary
- Drug screen and breath alcohol services provided in the clinic from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Automated instant drug testing with eScreen
- eScreen passports accepted
- We do not accept Form Fox
- Breath alcohol testing with certified breath alcohol technicians
- We are unable to perform hair screen collections through a Q Passport. Call us if you need this service.
- On-site walkthrough by members of the Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. occupational medicine teams
- On-site audiological evaluations and diagnostic hearing testing by a board-certified audiologist
- Health, wellness and education programs for a variety of topics
- Immunizations including flu, tetanus or hepatitis vaccines
- Health and wellness screenings including blood pressure, pulse, height, weight and lab tests as indicated
- American Heart Association CPR/AED and/or First Aid Certification.
- Occupational medicine coordinator
- Direct contact for employers
- Facilitates communication between the employer and the medical staff
- Assists employers with patient tracking and management of individual workman’s compensation cases
For more information concerning the Yankton Medical Clinic’s occupational medicine services, call Kristal Vogt, RN, BSN, Occupational Medicine Coordinator at (605) 665-7841 Ext. 2926.